The latest version of the CABLE Util app is version 1.2.17. The latest version of the CABLE Firmware is version 1.9.4. You can find out what version you are currently on by opening up the CABLE Config app and looking at the bottom of your screen. The app version is located in the middle, and the firmware version is located on the right.
Updating the CABLE Util App
- Navigate to the App Store on an iOS device.
- Either go to the Updates page and select UPDATE next to the CABLE Util app or search for the CABLE Util app and select UPDATE next to the app.
- Your app should be updated!
Updating CABLE Firmware
Turn off all of your ANT+ sensors and make sure they are not within range of the CABLE. This will ensure the CABLE firmware update process completes successfully.
- Ensure that the CABLE Util app is on the latest version.
- Open the CABLE Util app.
- A pop up will appear asking you to select to update your CABLE. If the pop up does not appear, select Tap For Menu and scroll to the bottom and select Update CABLE FW.
- Navigate through the pages with information regarding the changes between the old firmware and the new firmware.
- Select to update. The update should last approximately one minute.
- Your CABLE should be updated.
- Follow the prompts to restore your sensor setup.
NOTE: If the CABLE hangs during the firmware update, completely close the CABLE Util app and reopen. The update should continue once the app is reopened or follow the steps for Updating CABLE Firmware again.