When should I calibrate my Runn speed & incline?
Runn is factory calibrated to a verified speed of 5 mph (8 kph) and 0% incline. However, if you want your Runn to match your treadmill, you can calibrate your Runn to your treadmill.
How do I calibrate my Runn speed & incline?
Note: Left and right LEDs mentioned below are from view of the white button, like in the video above.
- Set the treadmill speed to 5 mph (8kph) and the incline setting to 0. Ensure the sensor strips are affixed to the treadmill belt and pass underneath the Runn’s optical sensors.
- Double tap the white button to turn on the right LED.
- Single tap the white button to get the left and right LEDs toggling when the strip passes under the Runn.
- Press and hold the white button the back of the Runn for 6 seconds and release then the LEDs will start reverse sequencing. You do not need to wait for the LEDs to start reverse sequencing to release the button. The LEDs will reverse sequence even after releasing the button.
- The Runn will perform the calibration and will complete automatically
- After the calibration process has completed, 1 LED will be lit.
- Connect the Runn to Zwift or GymTrakr and ensure the Runn is reporting the correct speed. If the Runn is not reporting the correct speed, repeat steps 2-5 again. You might need to adjust the position of your Runn on the sides of the treadmill deck or the height of your Runn in the cradle.
- If calibration is successful, the Runn can now be used. If calibration still fails, please contact us at email@example.com or submit a Support Request here including a picture of your Runn setup.