I have been using RUNN with no issues since April, however, in the last month it happens that around 30 minutes (more or less), there are drops, for instance, yesterday in a 5 mile run, it dropped 3 times, all after 30 minutes. The speed drops to 0, some times it quickly recovers (a couple of seconds), but other can stay like that for almost a minute.
I am using RUNN connected to the iPhone using the Zwift Companion. Any ideas?
No drop-outs at all either over BLE or ANT+. I ordered my Runn from Zwift in December after they came back in stock. My device is on FW 3.2.9 and I've got it set up as follows:
* Got a Reebok Jet 300 with the device on the right-hand side toward the back
* stickers all the way around the belt spaced at 18 inches, so about 8 of them
* speed calibration is 8,12 and 16 kph ( for walk, jog, run )
* paired with RunCline over BLE (currently beta testing for the developer of that app ) on iPad
* paired with Zwift sometimes on ANT+ ( on my Android phone )
* cadence ( a beta feature ) is perfect about 8.3kph upto 200 no dropouts ever
* speed is very good indeed and no drop-outs
* incline range -3% to + 5%, calibrated on the flat
Have a Polar watch but it's not compatible ( I checked with both Runn support team and Polar ) but like to keep that separately paired with my Stryd power meter so I can sync the wattage at 0.0% incline so RunCline reports the same power value as would be recorded outside.
Happy to help diagnose if I can with what equipment I have available.
Please sign in to leave a comment.